AccessE11 – Our 2021 in Review
If 2020 was a year of learning how to deal with the unpredictability of a global pandemic, 2021 was one where our customers responded spectacularly, adapting to deliver first rate citizen issue and service management in the face of Covid’s ongoing challenges. Here at AccessE11, we were proud to support these efforts and grateful for the trust you placed in the platform and our amazing team.
Feels Good to be Growing
For AccessE11, 2021 was a year of continued growth and we celebrated some important milestones that we would like to share.
- We surpassed 100 customers for the first time, and achieved a 25 percent year-over-year growth in our customer base.
- We successfully expanded beyond our Canadian roots, establishing reseller partnerships and customers in the US and European markets.
- Our customers are now serving over 25 million citizens using the AccessE11 platform, making the handling of citizen service requests easier for more than 1000 unique system users.
- And at year end, more than 400000 citizen service requests and issues had been raised and successfully dealt with.
Our Need to Innovate
You asked, we delivered. AccessE11 customers tapped into a range of new features and capabilities to drive additional efficiencies, make the work of their employees easier, and improve citizen satisfaction with their local governments. To name a few of the key highlights, we rolled out:
- A new public-facing portal for citizens to track progress and comment on their service requests.
- Web form improvements to allow control over which sub-set of categories are displayed to the public, and to support intake templates so that the right information is provided at the time a request is made.
- Bulk operations to eliminate the need to make repetitive changes on multiple cases.
- SLA support including distinct follow-up and due dates, as well as built in SLA reporting.
- Improved status tracking that moves beyond basic open and closed states, placing the configuration of how requests are tracked and reported on fully in the hands of each customer.
- Significantly expanded built in PDF reports, and the introduction of formatted Excel reports to complement our CSV capabilities.
- Duplicate management including the ability to merge related cases, and map reports of similarly categorized cases in the vicinity.
- Geo-friendly case searching (free-form boundaries) to define a neighbourhood level context when managing cases.
- Powerful dashboard personalization including enhanced standard filters, and additional customizable filters for each system user.
- Enhanced security including additional options for multi-factor authentication.
We have some exciting things planned for 2022 as well and will have additional product announcements for you in the coming months. Stay tuned!
Loving the Feedback
Here at AccessE11, we are so appreciative of the time you have taken to provide feedback. Your product suggestions and shared experiences inform everything we do to deliver the best possible product and customer service. In fact, based on your feedback, G2 now ranks AccessE11 as the #1 citizen request software platform on the market with a 5-star rating. With 5-star ratings on Capterra and Google too, it looks like we are on the right track.
2021 also saw the Municipality of Meaford win a CAMA national innovation award based on its implementation of AccessE11. This is a great example of how a forward-thinking, local governments of any size can digitally transform their services to be more citizen-centric.
And Of Course, Some Props for Our Team
It is no secret that any successful business is, first and foremost, a reflection of a great team. Just like our customers, AccessE11 employees also had to adapt to new ways of working and did so in spectacular fashion. In fact, we continued to add and successfully onboard new team members through the year all while collaborating from remote locations, and without missing a beat on delivery. The care the AccessE11 team feels for our customers and each other has never been more evident, and for this we are extremely proud.
We have a long list of new product capabilities planned for 2022 and are busy working on an integrated bulk notification application for citizen engagement. This leverages the power of the AccessE11 contact database and targeting tools, and elegantly combines email, SMS and TTS voice broadcast channels for simple, real time citizen outreach. Keep an eye out for it in the first half of the year.
We also look forward to being able to meet again in person. ICMA Unite 2021 in Portland was our first in-person show in a very long time and it felt like a first step towards more normal times. We will be back this year for UNITE 2022 in Columbus and are making plans for several other events as well.
And as a final word, every success we enjoyed this year was made possible by our incredible and expanding community of customers. THANK YOU!