AccessE11 4.3 – Refresher and New Feature Review
October 29 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm EST
About this Event
New users looking to understand basic functions, and experienced users looking to understand what is new.
Summary of Changes
- The attribute section has been improved and moved under the main details section. You will be able to see a contact’s attributes right away, without the need to move away from the main contact information.
Several improvements have been made to the case work module to help you manage your cases.
- It is now possible to send a notification to assigned staff when any field is modified on a case.
- A new UI element has been added to decide if you want to tie a case to a contact or to an organization.
- A new “Show All” option has been added to the case card to see all notes.
- A new visual indicator has been added to notes that are partially shown.
Email Inbound Channel:
- It is now possible to use Outlook redirect and have cases created automatically.
- A new option has been added to configure whether an email is going to be sent to the contact on case creation.
- A new option has been added to allow case creation from any email address.
- A new header has been added to notes created automatically from an email to clearly indicate the originator and the date of the original message.
Web Form Inbound Channel:
- Default category: It is now possible to set a default category, per web form.
- The limit on the details text box has been removed, large text can now be supplied through the web form.
- Top header text and side titles can now be customized, per web form.
- The Google reCAPTCHA has been improved to only randomly show.
- The mandatory fields have been modified as such:
- First name, last name and summary are always mandatory.
- If the web form is set to verify the email address, email is mandatory, if not, email or phone must be supplied.
- If there is no default category, category (reason) is mandatory.
To access the webinar, please use the information below:
Use your computer’s audio settings, or dial into the bridge below:
+1 647 558 0588
Meeting ID: 613 613 4311