AccessE11 Customer Training – Advanced Micro Targeting
May 15 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EDT
Advanced Micro Targeting- tagging and Mailchimp
This course is only for advanced users with Outreach Manager or higher credentials.
The course will cover the following:
- Setting up and creating tags,
- Setting up micco targets based on location, tags and other parameters
- Look at survey creation
- Creating a Mailchimp Campaign based on a micro target
- Creating new tags with Mail Chimp
- Reporting using tags and targets
This class in only for users who have had a great deal of exposure to the system. We will cover the how to’s quickly with the assumption the attendee has an understanding of the Admin screen.
Prior to the class you will need to setup a free Mailchimp account.
Please follow this link to get an account if you do not have one already. https://mailchimp.com
Given the fast pace of the course, it will be far too complex for anyone who has not had good exposure to AccessE11.
Must confirm by sending email an email to bpinch@accessE11.com by noon May 14th to get workbook and login credentials.