AccessE11- New Feature Review
February 14 @ 11:45 am – 12:45 pm EST
About this Event
Did you know that with the latest upgrade from AccessE11 there are new automated features to help you manage and collect your complaints and service requests?
Here are just a few of the upgrades:
- have an email turned in to a case (and assigned to the right person) an automatically without having to do notes or any other action
- We now host a secure web form for our clients (that can be branded to your municipality), so when a person has a complaint, they can fill out a web form and have it automatically go into the database as a new case.
- You can now edit all your cases from the card in the dashboard which means you do not have to out the case to reassign it or to change any field.
- You can now create historical reports on activities and filter it by category, assignee, date range, priority and more!
- Creating an excel file from any filtered text is a one-button process.
- Attach notes and add pictures to contacts in the database (not just on Cases)
- and More!!!
These features can save time and effort with your daily intake, management and reporting on cases and contacts.
This 40 minutes (plus 20 minutes for questions) session will provide you with the understanding and direction to start using these features so you can continue to great great value from AccessE11.
Sign up and you will be sent a link to our conference line and webinar site.