AccessE11 Webinar: Enhancing Citizen Services and Engagement – How Hastings Highlands, St. Thomas, and Meaford Succeeded
September 27 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Join us as we demonstrate how AccessE11 has helped its customers foster stronger citizen engagement, and create a more efficient and streamlined process for handling resident service requests. Meaford, Hastings Highlands, and St. Thomas are three interesting success stories who utilized the tools provided by AccessE11 to make major improvements to their internal programs, as well as their outreach and communication with their residents.
AccessE11 is a turnkey solution for municipalities to quickly and affordably adopt that will increase citizen engagement and streamline their method of issue management.
What AccessE11 can do for municipalities:
- Receive service requests from citizens and notify both the citizen and the staff that it has been received
- Allow staff to work on issues from anywhere
- Use the mobile app to access assigned issues, update status, add notes or pictures from anywhere
- Quickly create reports with valuable data for meetings with the Management Team, Council or Department heads – anywhere evidence-based decision making is critical
- ArcGIS Integration: Asset information stored in ArcGIS can be integrated into the platform
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How AccessE11 can bring major improvements to your municipality
- How Meaford, St. Thomas, and Hastings Highlands uses AccessE11 on a daily basis in unique and interesting ways
- The importance of creating a digital platform for citizen engagement in our current world
- The unique ways that AccessE11 stands above the competition, and is a proven solution built specifically for the needs of small to medium municipalities.
Presented in partnership with